Mortar & Corefill
Tenon 1 gal Set Retarder
Tenon Set Retarder is a ready-to-use liquid admixture that slows the rate of reaction for of rapid setting concrete repair products. Set Retarder is intended for use with these products in conditions where warm weather or other situations require extended working time for proper placement and finishing. It meets ASTM C494/C 494M requirements for Type B retarding admixtures. This product is great for high-traffic concrete pavement repairs, full depth concrete placements, parking structure repairs, bridge deck repairs, industrial floor repairs and precast concrete repairs.
- 80 lb Spec Mix Portland Lime & Sand Mortar Type S
- Spec Mix 80 lb Portland Lime & Sand Mortar Sand Premix Type N #1212
- TCC 80# TYPE M PREMIX BOM 1320 PORTLAND, LIME, SAND.
- 80 lb Corefeill Masonry Grout 3000 PSI
- 80 lb Spec Mix Underground Utility Mortar
- 80 lb Adhered Veneer Mortor
- TCC 80# ADHERED VENEER MORTAR TYPE N BOM9302
- TCC (SP) 75# MASONRY CEMENT TYPE S 100917
- TCC (MF) 47# PORTLAND CEMENT TYPE I BOM100910
- TCC (SP) 70# MASONRY CEMENT TYPE N 100920
- TCC 92.6 lb Portland Cement Type III
- 50 lb MEADOW-PATCH T2 Concrete Resurfacer & Repair Mortar
- Tenon 5 gal Set Retarder