Cemstone is proud to partner with Thermomass (T-Mass) in offering their Cast-in-Place (CIP) System, T-Mass offers an insulated concrete wall where the insulation is sandwiched between two layers of concrete.
Thermomass® insulation, paired with modern cast-in-place construction techniques, produces highly energy efficient, load-bearing, insulated concrete walls. The patented fiber composite connectors and rigid insulation eliminate thermal bridges that are often found in other poured-in-place systems.
When cast into a concrete wall, the insulation allows the layers of concrete to be left exposed or finished in a variety of methods. This is great for above and below-grade construction, when the location and treatment of insulation is traditionally a challenge, especially when in contact with soil in exterior application.
Thermomass® System Allow For:
- Rapid construction
- Flexibility to place in nearly any forming system, with or without liners
- Reduced on-site construction time
- One-step finished wall construction
- Increased fire resistance
- Lower maintenance costs
- Protection against above and below grade pest infestation