ORDER PLACING SERVICES
Cemstone’s team of customer service and dispatch representatives are ready for your call. These friendly folks will guide you through the ordering process to make sure the correct mixture is sent to your project on time. Speaking of on time, our state-of-the art tracking system ensures our ability to find your project site and route our trucks efficiently so that you can stay on schedule. To make sure you get concrete when you want it, we recommend placing your orders two to three days in advance.
NORTHERN MN – ISLE
(651) 686-4274 or 1-800-CEMSTONE
TURTLE LAKE, WI
(715) 986-4442 or 1-800-279-2221
RIVER FALLS, WI
(715) 429-1119 or 1-800-555-9415
Summer Hours – Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Winter Hours – Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Travel time is portal to portal
- Overtime charges may apply to outside of normal working hours.
- Orders canceled or pushed back within 2 hours of the scheduled delivery time will be subject to truck time.
- Customer is responsible for providing a pumpable mix, in terms of gradation of aggregate, slump and batching of concrete for the designated pumping equipment.
- Concrete placements requiring line are subject to additional charges. Please reference project pricing for current rates.
NOTE: During road postings season, additional charges may apply.
FUTURE ORDER REPORTING
- Contact your Cemstone Account Representative if you would like to sign up to receive your Future Order Report. The Future Order Report will automatically generate and email a summary of all upcoming daily concrete placing orders for your account.
If you have any questions, be sure to